To use therapeutic touch and soft tissue manipulation to heighten awareness of the mind-body connection and to create a nurturing, trusting and healing environment which stimulates, supports, and enhances the body's natural capacity to heal itself and maintain healthy homeostasis.
To empower clients with practical knowledge of self-care strategies.
- Each individual is expressly unique and should be treated with respect, dignity, compassion and kindness.
- Every person deserves to feel good and has the capacity to do so.
- Emotional, psychological and physical stress can manifest in the body as restrictions and/or pain.
- Restrictions and blockages in the body can be minimized and released through consistently honoring our bodies and harmonizing our physical, emotional and psychological realities.
- Massage Therapy is an integral and necessary element of a comprehensive, preventative, rehabilitative and/or restorative wellness plan.
The bodywork I do is primarily a combination of Deep Tissue, Sports Massage, and Swedish modalities. It is adaptive in nature and varies greatly depending on what the client presents with and his or her desired outcomes.
Chair Massage and Pregnancy Massage also available.
RATES & SCHEDULING:
If you'd like to schedule an appointment in office, please check for availability with The Wellness Center, inside of Whole Foods on Colorado Blvd. in Denver at 303-357-9355.
Until then, may you be hydrated, balanced, rested, relaxed and full of energy & vitality!
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.